Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet Jeane

Photobucket
She might be sweet and beautiful as a rose, but don't mess with her. She got thorn too, if you dare crossing the line. She is Jeane Ho, a very special girl in my life.

The dress above is a piece of very special dress. I wouldn't say the cutting is perfect, but it does have a unique structure. Maybe one can find a little hint of Comme des Garcon's Destruction rule in this dress?

Photobucket

Photobucket
White color of the same dress. When it is worn with a belt and without.

Photobucket
Simple but nice. I have white color for this dress too.

Photobucket
I have posted pictures of this dress before. It is how it looks like when it's worn by real person.

Photobucket
You can also achieve a more dress up look just by adding a belt.


Thanks for bringing me the roses, Jeane.

No comments:

Post a Comment