Friday, July 16, 2010

And the Winner is....

Photobucket
The winners who won these Grow & Glow Flower Pots in a LOFT of things Facebook contest are....

Joejune Yang, "I will use the Grow & Glow Flower Pots to keep my condoms, so that I don't have to turn on the light and look for it. When the sex partner is ugly, it's better do the action in dark..."
(Joejune Yang original post was in Chinese. I helped to translate it into English)

Eunice Moh, "If i won this pot, I will use it to put money and coins. The reason is simple, I want to "Grow & Glow" my wealth. Who say it can't be a saving box?"

KC Leong, "I'll glue it perpendicular to the wall by the door as key holder. No more searching for keys in the dark, just looking out for the glowing ring!"

Aren't they just creative?

The winners please come to collect your prizes, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment