Monday, July 12, 2010

Greg Chong, the Tokyo Ranger

Photobucket

Greg Chong, Sales Manager

Greg and his friend wondered into my shop yesterday, and tried out some outfits. Many of my shirts are Dior-Homme-cutting and a bit too skinny for some men. However, Greg looks absolutely smart and sharp in these outfits. My April 77 Jeans fits him very well too. So I asked his permission to take some quick snap shots while he was trying out the outfits.


Photobucket



This is one of the shirts Greg bought from me. His tall and lean body fits into it perfectly. One might not notice it in the photo, but the color of this shirt is specially treated, and would give a luxurious shine when it's under halogen light.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Argh... These could have been much nicer photo shoots. Since Greg is just a walked in customer, I didn't want to take up too much of his time, and was a bit shy to instruct him to do this or that. Besides, he wore a pair of slipper, so I had to crop out the feet! lol...



All outfits are available at a LOFT of things.

p/s: Greg has nothing to do with Tokyo. I just thought he looked like a young exec on Tokyo street when he wore skinny cutting outfit, hence the title.

2 comments:

  1. he's cute. is he a model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, he's a sales manager. but if you want to hire him for any cat walks or ad, let me know, i have his contact. :P

    ReplyDelete