Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Combination of Aphrodite and Athena

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aphrodite, goddess of beauty. Athena, goddess of wisdom. One should be considered lucky enough if she possess either of these two qualities.

My dear friend Siang Ching is one of the women who possesses both. She is pretty, tall, slim, and extremely charming. And she is no bimbo. Now a producer of a production house Image Farm, Siang Ching used to be a news anchor and TV host.

But beauty and wisdom ain't her biggest asset, if you ask me. Everyone's drawn to her because of her kindness and warmth. I was sent to Penang for a 3 days training while I was a reporter years ago, and Siang Ching had been very kind to show me around and brought me to taste all delicious foods. Penang's become my most favorite place in Malaysia ever since then, and her hospitality was of course an determining factor.

The beautiful lady happened to be in KL during our last shooting session. So I unabashedly asked her to come model for me, even though I knew she had a busy schedule. Like usual, she agreed to help whenever she could.

So thank you very very much, Siang Ching, I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment