Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Espresso. (who can help me on this?)

Bought an espresso maker. This is the first cup of espresso made by me. See that Crema on it?

David Chai happened to visit me while the espresso maker arrived. So he was the first who tasted my coffee. He said he liked it better than Starbucks. However, it doesn't take a genius to figure out he was just being supportive.

Eunice and Kian Long visited me later that evening, so I fix them some drinks too. They said it was bland and they liked it. However, I knew they actually meant TASTELESS.

Ok. later that night, another friend Samuel came. And he frankly said, it was terrible.

I've been experimenting with it and still couldn't pull a nice coffee. Gosh, making coffee is hard.


Anyone got any advice? Anyone can help? Please?

13 comments:

  1. my gf said shud seek advice from the one who sold u the coffee maker. or you can hire my gf as a barista.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway i think choosing the right coffee bean is quite important. next its the proportion of coffee:sugar:creamer. i'm sure u'll figure them out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway i think choosing the right coffee beans is quite important. next thing is the proportion of coffee:sugar:creamer. lol i'm sure you'll figure them out soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thought my 2nd msg didn't go thru tats why i typed it again, delete one if u could :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. use to be near day everyday..
    visit you some other day..
    =)

    Adios...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey yoyo, thanks!!! matter of fact, mei yee will come to teach me some technique soon. but it seems not easy to be a good barista.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi 大头, then i hope to see u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. some people like to drink plain coffee without sugar and creamer. Maybe before you make coffee, you can ask one's preferable flavor... more sugar ? no sugar? no creamer? more creamer? but really need to know how to choose the nice coffee beans to make good coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there, thanks for your suggestion. i don't add sugar or creamer to the latte i made. i let customers add it themselves :)
    and what coffee bean to choose is really a headache. i'd tried several different brands, some said this one's better, some said the other one's better. haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  10. at last... visited your shop ady..kinda like the concept in there..
    the cloth design is different with other..
    visit you some other day..
    Adios..

    ReplyDelete
  11. 大头,you did???! I couldn't recognize you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i knew it..hehe..you accept my FB request this afternoon... =)

    ReplyDelete