Saturday, September 10, 2011

Conjoined Twins & Triplets


My friends all know I am crazy about creative fashion design, especially when the designers experiment and play with structure. Clothing with a touch of sartorial humor also easily win my heart. Hence, it is not hard to imagine my excitement when I found these incredible pieces. 

Above is a piece of garment stitched together by 3 singlets. And hence I give it a name, TRIPLETS. It might look weird. However, it is NOT a dramatic or avant garde dress that's only meant for fashion show. When you put this dress on someone, as shown by my beautiful friend Christina, it is actually quite wearable.

 

What's more, you can TRANSFORM TRIPLETS from a DRESS to a TOP!

See, isn't it a brilliant idea?

Below is also a weird looking T shirt.


It seems that the T shirt is meant for conjoined twins (hence the name, "Conjoined Twins"). Indeed, the body of the T Shirt is joined together and each has only one sleeve. However, you can easily transform this T Shirt into a more "normal" looking T shirt, as shown below.


Ok, now, let's see how it actually looks like when it is worn by real people.
 
 
 
 


Yup, you can put your hand through another "t shirt", and "the other half" will sort of become a sleeve (as shown in last two pictures). TWINS is free size, and comes in 2 colors, black and white. And you might also notice that, a guy my size (I'm not exactly the thinnest, you know) and a slim lady like Christina can both fit in this t shirt comfortably.

When I was a kid, I so wanted to have a twin brother. Now, when I wear this t shirt, I feel like "oh no, where's my missing half? where is my twin brother? I'm sure you are somewhere, we are just separated by accidents. I'll find you eventually!"

No comments:

Post a Comment