Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Iron Lady Yeo Yann Yann Lives Up to Her Reputation

I asked "The Iron Lady" Yeo Yann Yann whether it was ok to take a picture of her wearing the earring she just bought from a LOFT of things, so that I could put it on Facebook. And she said yes.

Never did I expect that we would spent the next fifteen minutes to get one good shot. No, Yann Yann was not fussy about how she looked in the picture. She just wanted to help me get a clear picture of that wing shape brass earring! I was so embarrassed because all I had was an age-old lousy camera, and there was no proper lighting equipment. However, she moved around and directed me to take picture from this and that angle, using this or that setting, she didn't give up easily just blame it on the camera! At that moment, I suddenly realized how she became such a successful actress.

Now, that's what I call professional!


(Wing shape brass earring from a LOFT of things. Still have one more in store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment