Friday, December 17, 2010

Models from Amber Chia Academy















First of all, I want to congratulate all students who just graduated from Amber Chia Academy. Ben and Swing just passed me the photos today. You girls (and guys, of course) did a great job. You all look fabulous and carry out the different sides of the dresses. I must say, you impress me.

Secondly, And I want to congratulate Amber Chia, Ben, Swing, and everyone in Amber Chia Academy, because Amber Chia Academy in Melacca is officially launched tomorrow! Another branch opened in such a short span of time, wow! Amber Chia Academy is expanding so fast! And I happen to know that Amber Chia Academy will have yet another campus open soon!

All outfits are available in a LOFT of things.

More models graduated from Amber Chia Academy are going to wear fashion from a LOFT of things, so, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment