Saturday, June 5, 2010

Focus on your Manhood



Hey guys, hot, sexy underwears are available in a LOFT of things. All brief and boxer brief have specially designed cup to lift up and add up the "front pouch", sure to boost up your masculinity.

90% polymind and 10% spandex (one of the best synthetic fibre ever chreated by mankind) are used for ZOD collection use, very stretchable and super comfy. The stylish ZOD boxers are 100% cotton.

On the hand, 95% of cotton and 5% of spandex are used for U&I brief, to give you a more natural feel.

All designs shown in this post are available at my shop. I have a lot more designs in my shop. You are welcome to hand pick your favorite. If you can't come and would like to order them online, please email me, indicate which one you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment